AiM’s new Tire Temperature sensors have been specifically designed to measure the surface temperature of tires, providing important info for chassis tuning, tire exploitation, and driver behavior. The sensors, with a 35° Field of View, measure temperatures between -20 and 120°C and provide a 0-5V output signal. The four sensors come in a kit including an Infrared Temperature Controller device, necessary for connection to MyChron5. Installation is to be done using the dedicated brackets (sold separately).
The kit includes:
- 1 IR (infrared) temperature controller (1)
- 4 Tire temperature sensors (2)
- 1 external power cable (3)
- 2 2m extension cables (4)
- 2 1m extension cables (5)